Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Its Overwhelming...

With the vast amount things supposed to be learnt, I feel overwhelmed at times (OK... most of the times... Happy Now?), Sometimes it seems I have taken too much upon myself (With the decision to do by myself the Writing, Editing, Designing, Animation, Composing Score,etc., for my Demo reel).
But then I feel, it was necessary to do so... Animation was never made of one single thing, and so were painting, sculpting, music or as a matter of fact any artform. Art in its truest essence absorbs all it can (Well, thats my interpretation, you are free to disagree).
The Idea is (Not the original idea)The more I'm involved in each of processes... the more organic the creation process will be, as each and every discipline will influence each other in some or the other way. Hopefully, Ill succeed in making something which will be truly Unique(and good too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment